Banyan Botanicals Triphala liquid extract (1 oz)Banyan Botanicals
Balancing Formula for Detoxification & Rejuvenation*
- Assists natural internal cleansing*
- Gently maintains regularity*
- Nourishes and rejuvenates the tissues*
- Supports healthy digestion and absorption*
Triphala is recommended and used more than any other Ayurvedic herbal formulation. Popular for its unique ability to gently cleanse and detoxify the system while simultaneously replenishing and nourishing it, this traditional formula supports the proper functions of the digestive, circulatory, respiratory, and genitourinary systems. Translated as "three fruits," it is composed of the dried fruits of amalaki, bibhitaki and haritaki. Containing five of the six tastes (all but salty), Triphala readily removes excess vata, pitta and kapha from the body, bringing balance and proper functioning to the system. It is commonly taken as a daily supplement to help maintain balance of the doshas.*
- Rasa (taste): sweet, sour, pungent, bitter, astringent
- Virya (action): neutral
- Vipaka (post-digestive effect): sweet
- Doshas (constitutions): Balancing for vata, pitta, and kapha
Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation.
Other ingredients, from natural sources: organic non-gmo/gluten-free Grain Alcohol (45-55%), Deionized Water.